Film als Gegenstand fachübergreifenden und fächerverbindenden Arbeitens in der gymnasialen Oberstufe
From the point of view of the subjects German, Art, Literature and Music, the movie „Lola rennt (Run, Lola, run)” is used as the subject of a primary and continuing education. It is supplemented by a choice of additional resources as well as suggestions for the presentation of continuing education courses.
Film as an example for working interdisciplinarily and interlinkingly
Contributions of German, Art, Literature, Music to the topic “Film”
• Establishment of the medium of film in the subject curricula of German, Art, Literature, Music
• Using film for interdisciplinary and interlinking work
• The movie “Lola rennt (Run, Lola, run)” by Tom Tykwer as a subject to primary and continuing education
• Subject-specific contributions about film from the point of view of German, Art, Literature and Music
• “Preception and Reality” and its subject-specific dimensions – an essay
Tools for planning and structurizing interdisciplinary and interlinking classes
• Examples of teaching interdisciplinarily and interlinkingly
• Organisational tools for practical use
• Specific aspects of embedding the subject “Literature” into cooperation projects
Modules and ideas for the use in class
• Data about movie history
• Resources about the movie “Lola rennt”
o Commented sequence plan
o Structural models
o Common topic “Perception and Reality”
• Contributions of the subjects
• Examples for the extension of interdisciplinary and interlinking work
Stimuli for assignments in the German, Art and Music
Stimuli for school success reviews concerning interdisciplinary and interlinking work
• General assessment criteria
Ability to work independently
• Bibliography about methodology
Suggestions and tools for presentation
• Methodology of interlinking education in senior grammar school
• “Film” as a means for interdisciplinary and interlinking work in senior grammar school classes
• Interdisciplinary and interlinking work using the example of Tom Tykwers “Lola rennt”
UNISCIENCE - science brought to you
This site shows visitors a collection of videos, shot at the European Planetary Science Congress 2008 in Münster, Germany. EPSC 2008 is the third international planetary science conference organised by the European Planetology Network, EuroPlaNet, financed by the European Commission. Visitors can view this "new video narrowcast service, that will give you an impression of a selection of every day's talks, with interviews with some of the speakers, younger and more senior, as well as the general ambience at the charming conference site."
Situiertes Lernen mit Videos
Study about situated learning in the classroom
Learning from History / Lernen aus der Geschichte
Learning & Teaching offers teachers and other educators a free-of-charge resource pool of educational materials and methodological ideas. This website provides web seminars on themes in the field of historical and civic education, presented by experts from both academic and practical teaching contexts. As a registered user, you can take part in web seminars in real time and ask your own questions. Members can also share their own materials.
This website has four main areas: Learning & Teaching (in German), Participating & Networking, Learning Online & International Dialogue.
Site with a lot of information for making and using videos and learning with videos and other media
Lehrer-Online offers its users everything related to using digital media in education: teaching materials, media reviews, link collections, ...
Site with a lot of information (studies, tipps etc.) about education in general and beneath this learning with new media
Filme und Videos im DaF-Unterricht
Collection of ideas for the usage of video in teaching German as a foreign language.
About Didactics and methodology
Overview: usage of videos in „German as a foreign language“
Can-do statements: understanding radio or TV programs and movies (GER)
Opportunities of the ZUM-wiki
Ideas for using video in class
• Short movies (understanding, educational material, further ideas)
• Animated cartoons (movie as a write pulse)
• Music video clips
Youtube and German as a foreign language
Learning materials (movies, Internet as a resource, other)
Practical tools (determining starting moment of a youtube-clip; using “Moviemaker)
Yovisto is a video search engine specialized on educational video content. It is helpful for students or common interested peoples to looking for online lectures and educational video. Yovisto allows searching within videos. Furthermore, there are many other features as, e.g., tagging, adding comments, discussing uploading videos and organizing your videos, etc.
To search and watch videos at yovisto, no registration is necessary. For using all services and features that yovisto offers, such as tagging, commentating, uploading videos and organizing your videos, you need to be registered.
Bewegte Bilder zaubern
Using video and computers in class.
Introduction: Living in a digital age
Working with video and media literacy
How to do it