The Media & Learning Video in Higher Education Conference 2019 will provide a platform to those responsible for creating, promoting and using video on and off campus. It will promote the sharing of best-practice, exchange of know-how and hands-on amongst practitioners and potential practitioners. It will provide an opportunity for policy-makers and decision-makers to discuss how to enhance their use of video in the broader context of creativity and innovation in universities and colleges.
Media & Learning 2019 is aimed at the following:
- Policy-planners, decision-makers and administrative staff responsible for promoting digital innovation in higher and further education
- Producers of video-based resources for use in education and training including traditional educational media producers
- Researchers involved in investigating the impact of video in pedagogical contexts
- Commercial and non-commercial suppliers of video-based tools and services
- Technicians, technical experts and support staff responsible for providing video-related services to higher and further education institutions
- Teachers and trainers with responsibility and/or interest in the creation of user-generated video-based resources as well as the use of existing video resources.